ABOUT INTERNSHIP COORDINATION CELL – LAW TALES
Welcome to LAW TALES!
The Organisation that endeavors to develop strong inter-linkages with the industry, law firms, advocates, and regulatory bodies by organizing internship programs during the academic year. Internship Programs are organized to acquaint students with the dynamics of the operation of law in these organizations.
The purpose of establishing the Internship Coordination Cell is to create a framework within which the representatives of various organizations in the legal industry can interact with the students.
Keeping in mind the widening horizons, the Legal Fraternity with the help of the Internship Coordination Cell ensures for arranging proper internship programs for the students.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for the position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Should have leadership and organizational skills
ROLE OF THE MEMBER
- Contacting various lawyers and firms
- Coordinate with team members to ensure the task completion as per specified deadlines
- Update the authorities about the status of applications.
- Sorting applications for internships and matching the applicants with the criteria provided.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in the google form from the link below-
Number of openings: 10
Kushagra Pandya- 7000451833
Shatakshi Saxena- 7007389806
Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org