About the Opportunity
Jivaka, an environmental blog of Woke Voice (Blog) is calling for submissions on climate change.
About the Blog
Woke Voice is a blog founded by final year students and graduates of O.P Jindal University, with an aim to create a free space to express the opinions and inclinations on matters related to socio-legal, legal, economic, and cultural aspects in the World today, in order for them to reach out to maximum people.
Jivaka is a newly created environmental blog under Woke Voice, aiming to educate the laymen about the climate change policy, ethics, and their role.
- The content of the article should be related to climate change.
- The entries must showcase the original work of the author that adds to the present literature on the subject matter. All the authors are requested to send only original content.
- All submissions must contain some novel analysis comprising the author(s)’ views and which adds to the existing literature on the subject but must not be a simple descriptive/informative piece, or a compilation of content from different sources.
- The submissions which are approved in a review shall go through the mandatory process of Plagiarism Check.
- The submission must be in Word format.
- Word Limit:
- Opinion based article: Must be about 500 – 600 words.
- Analysis based: Must be about 1000-1500 words.
- Every submission must include a 100-150 word abstract.
- Word limits are negotiable based on the content of the article.
- All citations must be in the text with hyperlinks provided.
The articles must be submitted at wokevoice.13[at]gmail.com
For further queries, visit the official website or email the queries at wokevoice.13[at]gmail.com