About the Opportunity
Community Agriculture and Environmental Protection Association (CAEPA), one of the agencies of the UN, is looking for online volunteers with experience in research design for projects on Innovative Responses to Intimate Partner Violence in Humanitarian Settings, under the broad topic of gender equality.
CAEPA Cameroon is a national non-governmental organization which was started by a group of female volunteers in 2009 who, after serving in the Cameroon’s civil service, decided to offer their knowledge for the development of the local communities in the North West Region and Cameroon in general.
It is one of the many agencies of the United Nations, that is currently working on different projects in light of the humanitarian settings.
Task for the Project
- Research design for projects on Innovative Responses to Intimate Partner Violence in Humanitarian Settings.
- To gather evidence on the indicative effectiveness of the response interventions, and provide clear learnings which could inform other IPV interventions.
- The volunteers will be provided information by CAEPA to enable them write winning research proposals based on each donor requirements and format.
- CAEPA will be responsible for submitting finished research proposals to donor organizations.
- Volunteers will work with CAEPA Director who will provide them with drafts for review and strengthening. Communication will be regularly through emails and whatsapp.
- Must have excellent research grant proposal writing skills
- Experience with proposal writing especially on violence against women, or feminism can be considered advantages.
Expected Engagement: 6-10 hours per week