About the Opportunity
Journal of National Law University Delhi is open to submissions from authors. The call for papers opportunity is for law students, academicians, researchers, scholars and all and any contributors who wish to publish their original work.
About the Journal
The Journal of National Law University, Delhi (JNLUD) is the flagship journal of the National Law University, Delhi, one of the premier law schools in India. This peer-reviewed, faculty-edited, international journal promotes inter-disciplinary and empirical discussions on diverse areas of law. It is widely read by scholars, judges, and practitioners across the world.
The journal was founded in the year 2013 and within a short span of time, it has achieved wide recognition due to the quality and diversity of works published. JNLUD is now published bi-annually and it publishes articles, comments, and book reviews.
- Categories and word limit
- Articles: 6000-8000 words
- Notes/Comments: 3000-4000 words
- Book Reviews: 1500-2500 words
- The articles should also include an abstract 200-250 words.
- Authorship: All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
- Reference Style: JNLUD adheres to OSCOLA citation style.
- Format: The preferred format for your manuscript is Word. LaTeX files are also accepted.
For detailed guidelines for submission, click on the link at the end of this post.
How to Submit
Login and submit your papers through this link.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to the JNLUD editorial office as follows:
The Managing Editor
Journal of National Law University, Delhi
National Law University, Delhi
Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078