About the organisation
SmallTalk India is an initiative started by ambitious law students, with the aim of starting conversations on necessary issues at hand, through interviews, posts and videos.
After successfully finishing 4+ months of establishment, we are now calling for applications for various positions in the organisation. Let’s make a difference from our homes!
Who can apply?
Any student who finds himself eligible can apply for the same.
Note: One student can apply for one position.
- Eligibility: Effective communication and research skills, along with being observant, can effectively interact in English and Hindi
- Responsibilities: Conducting interviews of various personalities, proper researching on personalities before interviewing them with a proper plan, conduction of group discussions
- Eligibility: Good knowledge of video editing and video editing applications, prior experience will be appreciated.
- Responsibility: Timely editing of videos.
- Eligibility: Digital designing skills, like making posters and infographics, or short videos etc.
- Responsibilities: Making posters and videos on various issues and occasions.
Public Relations & Media
- Eligibility: Know how to use social media accounts efficiently and prior experience in social media marketing on apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Responsibility: Handling the social media accounts and pages, promoting and marketing our activities on social media platforms.
- Eligibility: Good written communication skills in English and Hindi will be plus point.
- Responsibility: Drafting content for various issues and occasions.
- Eligibility: Proper knowledge of wordpress.com
- Responsibility: Regular updating and developing of the organisation’s websites
6 months or beyond.
Note: The first month will be a trial month after which the member can leave if he/she doesn’t want to continue, or if the organization doesn’t find the member suitable then his/her membership can be discontinued.
How to apply-
- The application can be sent on email@example.com with CV and proof of prior experience (if any) on or before 11:59 PM, 10th November, 2020.
- Selection of members will be done through telephonic/video call interview.
Certificate of Appreciation at the end of tenure.
ContactFor any queries, you can contact the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we try to respond to it quickly.