About the University
RNB Global University, Bikaner is established vide Act No. 20 of 2015 in the State of Rajasthan. The University is spread on a vast well-developed campus and offers courses in various disciplines having all modern facilities. The School of Law of RNB Global University started in 2016 and has Five Years Law Degree Courses of B.A., LL.B.
and BBA, LL.B.
About the Event
The School of Law of the RNB Global University, Bikaner [Rajasthan) proudly announces 1st RNBGU All India Online Two Days Debate Competition, a Two Days’ debate Competition, to be held from 30th to 31st October 2020.
This debate competition is one such attempt of creating a simulated atmosphere for the mental development of the seekers of knowledge.
The objective, in fact, is to allow the Students to deliver into intricacies of the given fields of current importance and to provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and
contributing to the development of wisdom and understanding on contemporary international issues.
Note: An online RNBGU All India Two Days Debate Competition shall be held on 30-31st October, 2020, subject to the condition that a minimum 20 teams are registered before the due date of registration, otherwise the debate completion shall stand cancelled and the amount of registration deposited by the teams shall be returned.
- Motion at the Preliminary Debate on 30th October 2020: Non-aligned India only Hope to Prevent Word War
- Motion at the Final Debate on 31st October 2020: Artificial Intelligence shall bring World Economic Depression
Two regular students from each Department of a University or an affiliated College of a University shall constitute one team. Two teams from each such Institute of Higher Education are eligible to participate in the Debate.
All Schools of the RNBGU, including School of Law may participate and shall be considered as one separate Institution. They shall be required to register till due date with registration fee.
- Winner Team: Rs. 11, 000 + Certificate
- Best Speaker (in Favour of Motion): Rs. 2,500 + Certificate
- Best Speaker (Against the Motion): Rs. 2,500 + Certificate
- Runner-up Speaker (in Favour of Motion): Rs. 1,500 + Certificate
- Runner-up Speaker (Against the Motion): Rs. 1,500 + Certificate
- Participation Certificate will be provided to every participant.
Name & Photographs of winners shall be published in the official website & Newsletter of RNB Global University, Bikaner (Rajasthan)
The registration procedure for the competition shall be as under :
A duly filled scanned copy of the registration form, which is attached herewith shall be emailed to sofia.kausar[at]rnbglobal.edu.in, kadambari.vyas[at]rnbglobal.edu.in.
The registration form ought to reach the organizers on or before of due dates as mentioned above, beyond which no registration shall be allowed.
Student participation: Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- shall be payable by NEFT or any other online mode to the organizers, pursuant to which the registered candidate shall become eligible for participation. No cheque or cash method of payment will be allowed.
Bank Details for payment of registration fees:
- Name of A/c Holder: RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, payable at Bikaner
- A/c No: 61276471798
- Bank: SBI, IFSC Code: SBIN0031725
- Last Date of Payment of Registration Fees: 25th October 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Soft Copy of Proof of Payment of Registration Fees & Scanned Registration Form: 27th October 2020
- Dates of Event: 30 & 31st October 2020
- Date of Announcement of Result: 31st October 2020
Ms. Sofia Kausar: Assistant Professor, School of Law, RNB Global University, Bikaner
Mobile Number: +91-7409910559
Ms.Kadambari Vyas: Assistant Professor, School of Law, RNB Global University, Bikaner
Mobile Number: +91-9664373520