The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed, open-access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
About the Submission
IJLT is accepting contributions for its blogs on a rolling basis.
- Responses to articles previously published in the print journal or on the IJLT Blog
- Comments on contemporary legal developments – including topical issues, recent judgments, and legislative changes.
- Book reviews engaging with recent literary works
Submission Guidelines & Procedure
- Word Limit: Articles must be between 1,500-2,500 words. Tables, charts, and relevant figures where appropriate, can be added.
- References: Use links rather than citations for references.
- Co-authorship: Maximum of 2 people.
- Format: The manuscript must be made in .doc or .docx format.
- All manuscripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “IJLT Blog – Submission”.
- Submissions must necessarily be accompanied by:
- A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- A short biographical note of not more than 50 words stating who you are, your academic position (if relevant), research interests etc.
- Authors are required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another journal or blog, and if they have received an offer of publication.