About the Blog
All India legal Forum (AILF) is a platform to provide a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses. The initiative aims to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity.
Board of Advisors
With the assistance and guidance of an exemplary Honorary and Advisory Board consisting of eminent jurists of The Supreme Court and professors from various National Law Universities and other prominent Law Schools, All India legal Forum poses as a paramount source of an educational forum for the ever-developing legal fraternity. AILF is pleased to have the support of a diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising:
- Justice A.K. Sikri eminent jurist and an international Judge of the SICC
- Advocate JLN Murthy who is Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations
- Dr. Vinod Surana, International Lawyer CEO & Managing Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys
- Justice M.K.Sharma Former Judge Supreme Court of India
- SL Bhayana, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Justice Amarnath Jindal
- Professor J.S. Patil is a Professor of Law and currently the Vice-Chancellor of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
- Senior Advocate Geeta Luthra, Delhi High Court
- Senior Advocate Amit Trivedi, Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow
- Senior Advocate Dhruvin. U. Mehta Gujarat High Court
The blog welcomes blog posts that address contemporary issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if submissions are with respect to editorial commentary and candid views. We prefer posts that include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance.
The minimum word limit is 1500 words to a maximum of 2000 words.
No entry fee will be charged. One person can submit as many articles as one wish and as frequently as one wishes to.
No deadline. Early submissions would be appreciated. All India Legal Forum is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
How to Submit?
Submissions should be mailed to ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com in MS Word .doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Blog for AILF”.
An e-certificate of participation would be awarded to all authors. A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published in All India Legal Forum.
They would also acknowledge the efforts of the authors on their “Wall of Fame” on their website. Top 3 reads will get a shout-out from all the social media handles of AILF.
E-mail Id: ailf12345editorial[at]gmail.com
Phone Number: 9009659449, 7753807732