The International Journal of Legal & Social Studies (IJLSS) is an open-access journal that follows a double peer blind review process.
About the Opportunity
IJLSS is currently accepting submissions for its upcoming issue – Volume IV Issue II.
An original piece with an outstanding analysis of the problem with its origin and legal jurisprudence with the possibility of intersectionality with social studies is expected. The article piece should not be submitted or considered by any other publishing forum.
Categories and Word Limit(s)
- Long Articles: Between 5000 and 8000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Essays: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case Notes: Around 1500 and 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Submissions must strictly conform to the Bluebook 20th edition system of citation.
- A person can only make a single submission; however, one submission can be co-authored by two.
- All submissions must be word-processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007.
For other details regarding the submission guidelines, click on the link at the end of this post.
How to Submit
- Submit the papers to internationaljlss[at]gmail.com indicating which category your paper is intended for.
- All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- Submissions may be emailed with the subject heading ‘IJLSS – Submissions’.
- The submission should also entail a cover letter with the personal information of the authors; and such information shall be provided on the first page of the submitted article.
November 7, 2020