About Legalfoxes Law Times
Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034] [INDEXED] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
Legalfoxes Law Times calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Top 5 Papers will be published for Free.
- Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
- 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors.
- Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem: Centre for Conflict and Online Dispute Resolution.
- Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their post on Legalfoxes and Journal website for Free.
- Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors will get a chance to work as Blog Writer and Blog Editor at Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors can Join Research Board and As a writer at Weekly Review.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
The last date to submit is 20 October 2020.
- Single authored manuscript: Rs. 600/-
- Co-authored manuscript: Rs. 900/-
- Manuscript submitted by 3 authors: Rs. 1200/-
E-mail ID: Editor.foxeslawtimes[at]gmail.com
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
Harshvi Chaumal – 9829522551