Do you think the conspiracy is true? Could Jack fit it in with Rose? Do you think Arnab Goswami needs to take a chill pill? Who do you think will win Rahul Gandhi or Trump in a match? Well we do not have answers to these questions but maybe you can help us find out! Come join us as we dive right into the world of nerdy fun! Challenge your friends to go one-on one with you on a roasting spree or show off your pro public speaking skills as you intimidate your opponent with your knowledge.
GRAND PRIZE POOL OF ₹5,000🏆
Prizes for First Two Position🎊
For Debate: TOPIC: EXAMS IN PANDEMIC – A NECESSITY OR AN IRRESPONSIBILITY
🥇1st Position- ₹ 2,000
🥈2nd Position- ₹ 1,000
For Shipwreck: OVER 200 CHARACTERS AVAILABLE; ONLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
🥇1st Position- ₹1,500
🥈2nd Position- ₹500
NOTE: Each participant will get a Participation Certificate. The winners will also be given internship opportunities with the collaborators, IF available.
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW TILL 25th SEPT, 2020; SO, HURRY!!
Debate: Rs. 249
Shipwreck: Rs. 149
HEY, listen up: Prices do down on Sunday, i.e. 20th Sept!! Just for one day, so hurry!!!
Debate: Rs. 175
Shipwreck: Rs. 139; JUST ONE DAY SO HURRY!!
For more details contact: WhatsApp -9340628372 (Anannya Jadhav)
Come be part of AMUZA.
Will you survive the wrecked ship? #SHIPWRECK
Or, will you establish your intellectual dominance? #DEBATE
Show us what you’ve got. We’re waiting!
General rules of the Events:
- There is no team or group participation.
- Anyone above the age of 13 can participate.
- Any content that has to be submitted for the event has to be submitted within the window of time kept for submissions and must be submitted only on the designated submission id.
- Any form of vulgarity and profanity in the video content is strictly prohibited.
- The details like name, city, category must be mentioned in the subject of the mail used to send the submission for the event.
The details of the events are as follows:
DEBATE on the topic – EXAMS IN PANDEMIC – A NECESSITY OR AN IRRESPONSIBILITY?
Basic debate format will be followed and the event is open to all above 13 years of age. Debating is one of the most formal forms of fighting ever seen. Two parties, supporting entirely opposing views on the same topic and arguing over which one should be deemed as the absolute view. The debate will be conducted in 2 or 3 rounds. The first round will be video based, where the participants have to send 2 min long video on the given topic before 27th September, 2020. The dates of the other rounds are yet to be disclosed, but they will happen either in the last week of September or first week of October. All the details will be provided to the participant once they register. The participants will be judged based on their Diction, Content matter, soft skills and presentation. The rules will also be provided once the registration is done, however, some basic rules are:
- Time limit must be followed.
- Participants must be formally dressed
- Use of English and no other language allowed.
- The time limit set for the entirety of the debate in this round would be a total of 2.5 minutes. I.e. 2 (minutes) + 0.5 (minutes) = 2.5 minutes
- The time limit for the second round will be 3 minutes. I.e. 3 minutes + 0 minutes = 3 minutes (total debate time)
- The time limit for the final round will be 5 minutes’ (5 minutes + 0 minutes = 5 minutes).
The plot is simple, the ship is wrecked in the middle of the ocean and the captain can only save one person on board using a life jacket. Each participant will have to choose from a list of characters after they register. In the first round, which will be video based, each participant will have to send a 2.5-minute video stating why his/her character should be saved. In the second round they have to state why the other character should not be saved and why they should get a life jacket. The final round will take place on 3rd of October. The rules and details will be provided after registration. However, some basic rules are:
- No form of enhancing tool (e.g. autotune, editing or filters) must be used in the said video.
- Either English, Hinglish or Hindi) though, phrases from foreign languages pertaining to your character will be allowed.
- The resources and tools they can use while preparing their submission must be specified in advance.
Come register you all and make your words your weapons. The registrations close on 27th September, 2020 at sharp 11:59 pm. So, come join us and get your friends too!!!
Also remember, the money we raise goes directly into charity. Your one registration can help an unprivileged kid get quality education. It is time to think from the heart and use your words to spread intellect and get a good exposure too! So, what are you waiting for, register nowww!