About the Course
People who are happier at work are more committed to their organization, rise to positions of leadership more rapidly, are more productive and creative, and suffer fewer health problems. More and more, research is suggesting that happiness should not be an afterthought for workplaces; it should be an essential goal, entwined with the kinds of 21st century skills that are key to individual and organizational success today. But how can you increase happiness at work within yourself and across your organization?
In the Science of Happiness at Work Professional Certificate program, you will learn the hallmarks and benefits of a happy workplace, and you’ll come away with concrete, research-based strategies you can implement—individually or in teams—to boost your own emotional well-being, support the well-being of colleagues and employees, and foster a workplace culture of happiness. All lessons in the program are based on the most up-to-date scientific research, particularly from the fields of psychology, business, and neuroscience.
What you will learn?
- The research-based benefits of experiencing happiness at work, for both individuals and organizations as a whole
- How to evaluate the level of happiness in an organization
- Concrete strategies for boosting happiness and resilience to stress
- How to build more cooperative and collaborative workplace relationships
- How to lead with social and emotional intelligence
- The Foundation of Happiness on work
- Mindfulness and Resilience of Stress at Work
- Empathy and Emotion Intelligence at Work
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below