About Rajasthan Education Trust
Rajasthan Education Trust is one of the oldest Public Serving Trust, founded by Advocate Lt. Shri Chiranji Lal Agrawal in the year 1962 with the ‘Objective of Advancement of Education for the Young & Aspiring lawyers’.
RET is actively organising Moot Court Competitions in:
- Modi University, Laxmangarh (Rajasthan)
- Raffles University, Neemrana, (Rajasthan)
Apart from this, RET is also:
- Awarding Scholarships.
- Providing Internships opportunities with Eminent Judges (To Young & Brilliant Law Students).
- Honouring Outstanding People.
- Supporting the publication of books.
Over these Half a Century years, RET has been involved in various Educational & Social Activities and has played a Key Role in Many of the Successful Dignitaries’ life, in some way or other.
About the Interactive Virtual Session
RET now intends to extend its activities in the changing scenario of Digital World and Virtual Education.
- Topic: Criminal Justice System
- Date: 23rd August 2020 (Sunday)
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Platform: Zoom Video Conference
- Note: The Virtual Session is for free.
About the Speakers
- Hon’ble Justice G.S. Singhvi (Supreme Court Court)
- Hon’ble Justice V.S. Dave (Rajasthan High Court)
- Hon’ble Justice J.K. Ranka (Rajasthan High Court)
Benefits of the Virtual Session
- Interact with Speakers Directly.
- Ask your Questions.
- Put your Suggestions.
- Address any Hot Issue & Know Insights.
Best Three questions asked by Students to be paid via Paytm/Gpay/UPI.
- Rs. 250/- to First Best Question
- Rs. 150/- to Second Best Question
- Rs. 100/- To Third Best Question
Note: E-Certificate will be given to all pre-registered Student Participants.
Rishi Aggrawal: +91 9610066543