About the University
National Law University, Nagpur was established by the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014) and is the Nineteenth National Law University in the country and eighteenth member of CLAT.
About the Webinar
Gender Sensitisation Committee: In furtherance of its ultimate goal to create and uphold a safe and gender-inclusive environment, the Gender Sensitisation Committee of NLU Nagpur is organizing a webinar! The goal of the webinar is to:
- To discuss and educate about the role of an Internal Complaints Committee.
- To advance knowledge by providing an insight into gender-related issues and crimes.
- To strengthen our communities by an interactive session on mental health.
Topic: Protection of Gender Rights.
Date: 23rd August 2020
Time: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
Location: The talk will be hosted on Webex.
About the Speakers
Professor (Dr.) Vibha Tandon: She is the chairperson of the Internal Complaints Committee of Jawaharlal Nehru University. She has experience of almost 22 years in research of her field. She will be speaking on the working of ICC in every institute.
Mr. Anand Chandrani: He is the director of Satyarthi Trust, Nagpur. We will be conducting a question and answers session with him on LGBTQ rights.
Professor (Dr.) Ruchi Ghosh: She is the head of the Women’s Study Department at Barakhttulah University, Bhopal. She will be addressing us on reinventing gender rights.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive the joining link via returning mail.
Deadline of Registration: 22nd August 2020, 9 PM
All the participants shall get e-certificates.
- Mr. Narendra Singh, Convener: +91-87698 04670
- Ms. Kaveri Yadav, Co-Convener: +91-78282 52226
- Ms. Aditi Sharma, Member: +91-91314 40881
- Email: gensen.nlunagpur[at]gmail.com