LexGaze [Law Review and Blogs] is an online double-blind-peer reviewed, open access refereed journal cum blog published by LexGaze. The website is dedicated to advancing the study of a wide catena of legal issues of national, international, and global nature.
The core vision of LexGaze Law Review and Blog is to promote knowledge and technology advancement for the benefit of the legal fraternity, academia, professional research communities, and industry practitioners. The aim is to support you in achieving success in your research and scholarly experience.
- Authors should submit final versions of their blog (MS Word format).
- Total number of co-authors permitted: 2
- Word Limit: 1000 to 1500 words excluding References.
- Heading levels should be clearly indicated.
- Please do not include a table of contents.
- Font Style: Garamond
- Font Size: 13
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Margins: 2.54 cm on each side
- The maximum plagiarism permitted by LGLR is 15%.
How to Submit?
All manuscripts must be sent to blogs[at]lexgaze.com with the following details in the email body:
- Name of the Author(s) with their designations as the Author would want to reflect in the blog.
- Contact details of each of the Authors, including their phone numbers and email address.
- Pictures of each of the Author to be sent as an attachment (Optional).
Once the blog is sent to the aforesaid email address, an email acknowledging the receipt of the blog will be sent to the Author(s). Thereafter, the Managing Editor shall assign a Blog ID and communicate it within 3 days from the mail acknowledging the receipt. Any communication after the assignment of the Blog ID should be done bearing only the Blog ID and not the names or other details of the Author.
LexGaze will endeavor to complete the entire process of review within seven days from the date of submission of the manuscript.
In case the review process is not completed within SEVEN DAYS, the Author will be communicated the reasons for the delay on the eight day. Thereafter, the final decision will be taken within TWO days from such communication made by LexGaze. If there is no communication from LexGaze within TEN days in total from the date of submission of the blog, the author is free to send the same for publication elsewhere. No Author will be allowed to send her blog to any website within the said period of ten days.
Once a blog is accepted for publication, the Authors will be expected to fill and submit the Copyright form to be sent to them via email within three days of such an email. All copyrights of the blog will then be transferred to LexGaze completely.
All decisions with regard to the publication of the manuscript vests solely in the Editorial Board of LexGaze. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief will be final, binding, and not be subject to any reversal.
Submission will be on Rolling Basis.
E-mail ID: queries[at]lexgaze.com
Ashi Jain: 9045761696
Kritagya Agarwal: 9161806109