(WITH LIVE INTERACTIVE CLASSES)
ABOUT LEGAL VIEWS
Legal Views is an online platform established with an aim to make law accessible to all. It has been established and started to impart basic legal knowledge to everyone.
Legal Views is dedicated to providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater to the diverse learning needs.
This is an open-access blog which gives a platform to the young budding minds of the legal fraternity to share their creative legal thoughts and thereby giving them the opportunity to broadcast their ability and skill in legal writing. The website also offers opportunities in the form of competitions and events.
Online certificate courses offered will provide in-depth knowledge of the subjects covered. Here, we aim to create a platform where there is a constant flow of ideas on contemporary legal issues.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course consists of 5 modules relating to Basics of Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016. It briefly explains about the position of Real Estate Law in India.
The language of the course is simple and easy to understand. The nature of the course is descriptive with latest and lives cases. It also provides for the live case discussion and question answer session for the better understanding.
There will be live lectures on the topics.
Live classes will be provided by the instructor Advocate Neerja Sharma and interaction of the student will take place for better understanding and knowledge.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- PROVIDE KNOWLEDGE OF REAL ESTATE LAW
- ACCESSIBLE STUDY MATERIAL
- LIVE INTERACTIVE CLASSES
- LIVE DISCUSSION OF CASES
- LEARNING FROM A REAL ESTATE LAW SPECIALIST
- EASY TO ACCESS
- ENHANCE YOUR CV
MODULES OF THE COURSE
MODULE 1 – INTRODUCTION
1. Background and Law Before RERA under Real Estate Sector
2. Objective and Definitions
3. Spectrum of Parties and Provision Under the Act.
4. What is Real Estate Authority?
5. Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 implementation and its Establishment?
6. Notification for application of the Act
7. Bar of Jurisdiction of Civil Court
8. Constitutional Validity of the Act
9. How many Sections, Chapters, Rules, Regulations divided in the Act?
10. What do you mean by Rules and Regulations?
11. Power to make changes under the RERA Act, 2016?
12. Laws Linked with the Act.
MODULE 2 – BRIEF INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO REGISTRATION OF REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
1. Real Estate Projects and its Registration Involvement
2. Applicability of Real Estate Projects
3. Exempted Real Estate Projects
MODULE 3 – RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF HOME-BUYERS
MODULE4 – RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PROMOTERS
MODULE 5 – WHO CAN FILE COMPLAINT FOR REFUND AND COMPENSATION AND ITS PROCESS?
NOTE – SOFT COPY OF THE BOOKLET OF THE COURSE WILL BE MAILED YOU BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- EXAMINATION DETAILS
- AN OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THE COMPLETITION OF THE COURSE
- OBJECTIVE EXAM WILL BE TAKEN
- TOTAL MARKS WILL BE 100 MARKS
- THERE WILL BE TOTAL OF 50 QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE COURSE
- MINIMUM REQUIRED MARKS WILL BE 40 FOR PASSING THE EXAM
- CERTIFIACTE WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER PASSING THE EXAMINATION
ANYONE INTERESTED CAN REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
- DURATION OF THE COURSE
- DURATION OF THE COURSE IS OF 1 MONTH
- THE COURSE WILL COMMENCE FROM AUGUST 2020
- AND THE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED ONCE THE COURSE IS COMPLETED.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
ADVOCATE NEERJA SHARMA
(B.Com, LLB, Faculty of Law, Delhi University)
Former Legal Assistant, U.P. RERA
Advocate RERA, Supreme Court of India, NCDRC (Empanelled Amicus Curiae)
Fouder and CEO – DecodetheLaw, Enhancing Your Legal Knowledge
Neerja Sharma, (B.Com, LL.B Delhi University) is a Legal Practitioner, a Legal Content Writer and a Legal Passionpreneur.
She is Former Legal Assistant at U.P. RERA and a Licensed Advocate over 6 years of Experience Practicing at Supreme Court, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), RERA and Delhi High Court, handling matters relating matters to Real Estate Law, Recovery and Consumer Protection Law. She is the empanelled Amicus Curiae of (NCDRC).
She has helped clients resolving several issues on matters relating to Real Estate Law and Consumer Protection Law in NCDRC, RERA and Supreme Court of India, She has been Providing Training on RERA.Her Aim is to Add Value, to Educate as well as Spread Awareness and share her Knowledge and Experience in RERA, Consumer Protection Law and Corporate Law, which are easier to understand by the Students, Professionals, Lawyers and a Common Citizen.
She is the Author, CEO and Founder of Website http://decodelaw.in/. She has been Providing Legal Services pertaining to Legal Consultation, Documentation and Filing, Drafting of Agreement(s), Policies(s), Contract(s), Application(s), Representation as a Pleader. She has also been providing Knowledge Processed Services pertaining to Legal Research Materials’, Educational Materials on RERA, Consumer Protection, Corporate Law, and providing Sessions through self-made notes, Articles and Case Studies.
She has been the Key Speaker on RERA Webinars.
ACTUAL MARKET FEES: 2500/-
DISCOUNTED FEES RS. 1699/-
NOTE – THE REGISTRATION FORM SHALL BE FILLED POST THE PAYMENT OF THE REQUISITE REGISTRATION FEES. A PROOF OF THE SAME (SCREENSHOT) SHALL BE ATTACHED IN THE REGISTRATION FORM.
MODE OF PAYMENT –
BHIM / PAYTM / GOOGLE PAY / BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER
For BHIM or any UPI – 9956360266@paytm
For Paytm – 9956360266
Bank Account Details –
Name – Maneesh Adesh Srivastava
Account No- 919956360266
IFSC Code – PYTM0123456
IMPORTANT- AFTER REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE A CONFIRMATION MAIL WILL BE SEND WITHIN 48 HOURS TO YOUR GIVEN MAIL ID WITH THE STUDY MATERIAL PROVIDING THE LINK OF A WHATSAPP GROUP AND FURTHER YOU WILL BE UPDATED FROM THE GROUP.
REGISTRATION LINK TO FILL THE FORM
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 2020
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
MOBILE – +91 – 8956956486, 8004000520, 9956360266
WEBSITE – www.legalviews.co.in