Law Tales bring to you certificate courses along with the best assessment process and hard copy of certificate to utilize this quarantine by exploring dimensions of law.
- Introduction to Competition Law
- Competition Commission of India
- Anti- Competition agreement
|Courses||Original Price||Quarantine price||Early Bird (Till 22nd May)|
Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm- 7000451833
UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
- Account Number- 102994100000060
- Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
- IFSC Code- YESB0001029
- Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
After the Completion of payment, the participants need to fill the Registration form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeWdnbVqfi1Pxe4W_rWfObvA5n7d7d78mwQgVjHTKwjOjsNg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- You will be provided with a module every 5th Day.
- Examination will be conducted on 30th June 2020.
- Result will be published on 6th July 2020.
- Certificate allocation: 6th July 2020.
Assessment and Perks
- Open book examination will be conducted on 30th June 2020.
- 5 hours will be the duration of exam.
- 5 questions of 10 mark each.
- 40% will be passing percentage.
- Once you need to write an article of 1500 words which will be published on the website and provided with an E-certificate of Publication.
- You will be provided with a Hard Copy of Certificate for the completion of course.
- Early bird: Till 22nd May 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 30th May 2020
- Courses Start from: 01st June 2020
- Assessment Date: 30th June 2020
- Result and Certificate Distribution: 6th July 2020
Mail at: email@example.com
Whatsapp at: 7000451833/9453983747