Law Tales bring to you certificate courses along with the best assessment process and hard copy of certificate to utilize this quarantine by exploring dimensions of law.
About Law Tales
We as a coterie of keen folks brings you the most tranquil way to prepare for CLAT and to provide you a platform to test your knowledge through quizzes and tests and promises to make boring things as fun learning.
We, the faction of ardent people is presenting you a platform to bring you the latest updates of the legal world to widen your awareness for the legal community and to prevent you from falling back in dialogues over legal concepts and updates.
Above all, we also provide you the platform to give wings to your talent by getting your articles published to help you spread awareness among the legal enthusiasts.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Law Tales announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted.
- Introduction to Administrative Law
- Rule of Law
- Power and its separation
- Tribunals and their characteristics
Law of Evidence
- Introduction to Law of Evidence
- Concept of Fact
- Concept of proof
- Burden of Proof
- Concept of Witnessess
- Introduction to Competition Law
- Competition Commission of India
- Anti- Competition agreement
- Introduction and theory of Interpretation
- Concept of Construction
- Concept of Statutes
|Courses||Original Price||Quarantine price||Early Bird (Till 22nd May)|
|Law of Evidence||Rs.||Rs.840||Rs.700|
Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm- 7000451833
UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
- Account Number- 102994100000060
- Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
- IFSC Code- YESB0001029
- Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
After the Completion of payment, the participants need to fill the Registration form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeWdnbVqfi1Pxe4W_rWfObvA5n7d7d78mwQgVjHTKwjOjsNg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- You will be provided with a module every 5th Day.
- Examination will be conducted on 30th June 2020.
- Result will be published on 6th July 2020.
- Certificate allocation: 6th July 2020.
Assessment and Perks
- Open book examination will be conducted on 30th June 2020.
- 5 hours will be the duration of exam.
- 5 questions of 10 mark each.
- 40% will be passing percentage.
- Once you need to write an article of 1500 words which will be published on the website and provided with an E-certificate of Publication.
- You will be provided with a Hard Copy of Certificate for the completion of course.
- Early bird: Till 22nd May 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 30th May 2020
- Courses Start from: 01st June 2020
- Assessment Date: 30th June 2020
- Result and Certificate Distribution: 6th July 2020
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp at: 7000451833/9453983747