Law Tales bring to you the first article writing competition to utilize your quarantine and prove your writing skills. Register and win exciting prizes.
About Law Tales
We as a coterie of keen folks brings you the most tranquil way to prepare for CLAT and to provide you a platform to test your knowledge through quizzes and tests and promises to make boring things as fun learning.
We, the faction of ardent people is presenting you a platform to bring you the latest updates of the legal world to widen your awareness for the legal community and to prevent you from falling back in dialogues over legal concepts and updates.
Above all, we also provide you the platform to give wings to your talent by getting your articles published to help you spread awareness among the legal enthusiasts.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Law Tales announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted.
Anything related to Criminal Law
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
Anything related to Sports Law
- Contractual Issues
- Ethical Issues
- National Sports and Recreation Act
- Sports law and relation with other Laws
Anything related to Cyber Law
- Information Technology Act
- Cyber Crimes
- Ethical Hacking
- Cyber Frauds
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronic Contracts
Anything related to Arbitration Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Single Authorship: Rs. 100
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 150
- Submit your documents in .doc or .docs format only.
- Submission to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cover Page should consist of the Name and College of the Author along with the Title and Theme of the Article.
- Article needs to be original; any case of plagiarism found shall lead to disqualification.
- Word-limit: 800-1000 words.
- Plagiarism must be below 20%.
- Article shall be judged on Legal, Factual, Argumentative and Analytical aspect.
Main Body: Times New Roman, 12 pts.
Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10 pts.
Line Spacing: 1.5 for the Main Body
Word limit and plagiarism limit should be strictly followed. Exceeding of any one of them will lead to rejection of the Article.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm- 7000451833
UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
- Account Number- 102994100000060
- Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
- IFSC Code- YESB0001029
- Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
After the Completion of payment, the participants need to fill the Registration form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4nnzeDshjKJR2A4svip4GeOJ0Uuri4zgE3tOZu6yW0fV2Vw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- Cash Prize for Top 2 positions and guaranteed publication in monthly magazine May 2020 Issue along with certificate of Excellence.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 750
- 20% extra discount to the top 2 position holders in online courses offered by Law Tales.
- Opportunity to be the part of Law Tales team for Winner.
- Next 3 will be awarded with a certificate of Appreciation.
- Guaranteed Publication of Top 5 Articles on Law Tales Website.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th May 2020
- Final Draft Submission: 20th May 2020
- Results: 27th May 2020
Mail at: email@example.com
Whatsapp at: 7000451833/9453983747